Who is Alice Bluegown?
- She is a pseudonymph living, working and occasionally writing in deepest East Anglia. She likes women, wildlife & winged things.
What is 'The Extinct Song'?
- It is an entirely new concept in erotic fiction: discrete stories that link together to tell a greater tale of environmental apocalypse. It was written from 2003 - 2007, but the basic idea goes back a lot further.
Why are you posting it on the Internet?
- I'm not: not all of it, at any rate. What is presented here only accounts for about 40% of the complete manuscript. I still entertain hopes of one day selling the project in its entirety.
Why an erotic novel?
- I love erotic fiction, but I have to concede that 99.9% of it is mind-rotting, exploitative crap, not to mention not actually being erotic. I'm pretentious enough to think I can write adult fiction that actually has something to say.
Okay, but why a LESBIAN erotic novel?
- Does this answer your question?
(Image courtesy of sexinart.net)
Comments/questions please to email@example.com